Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Bucket List Pt 2

Alright well I don't know what else I can put that's not in the parks, but I guess I'm going to try it anyways. :) I guess there ARE things I can do outside the parks (hard to believe, right??) Here goes my bucket list Pt 2!

Everywhere Else

  1. Go diving at least 10 times while in Florida.
  2. Complete my Advanced Open Water diver cert.
  3. Buy myself a Cressi Big Eyes mask.
  4. Visit with the Manatees!
  5. Go to the Ponce Inlet Lighthouse.
  6. Celebrate my 21st Birthday at the Wizarding World of Harry Potter (On July 31st! No, really.. That's my brithday!)
  7. Go to Gatorland.
  8. Give blood. (Apparently Disney does blood drives!)
  9. Watch some Hockey (NHL or whatever, I don't care!)
  10. Spend a day at Discovery Cove.
  11. See La Nouba.
  12. Go indoor skydiving at iFly Orlando.
  13. Visit the Space Center.
  14. Go to the Orlando Science Center. (I love museums, and Science Centers are my favorite!)
  15. Explore the Disney Boardwalk.
  16. Fireworks on the Poly beach with the girls!
  17. Be a VoluntEar
  18. Visit the Holocaust Memorial.
  19. See the march of the Peabody Ducks
  20. If I can get a good fare, fly up to NYC for a few days.
  21. Go Jet Skiing
  22. SeaWorld!
  23. Visit Celebration, Florida
  24. Visit Spook Hill to see if the Legend is true (and to see if Katie's car rolls up hill)

There are many more, but these are some I really want to do! Especially the march of the Peabody ducks. Oh my gosh. Little ducks in a hotel that march from their elevator to their little fountain? OMG PLEEEASE!
Until next time,
Kelci

No comments:

Post a Comment