Monday, November 12, 2012

My DCP Bucket List Pt 1 (In The Parks!)

So, as promised, here is the first part of my Spring 2013 WDW bucketlist. This is open to change and revision, so if you have an idea for me be sure to let me know!

I'm going to section it out into different posts with the first being in the parks! Here we go!


In The Parks!
  1. Take photos with at least 100 different characters!
  2. Be in a parade.
  3. Tour the Castle Suite.
  4. Do the Segway tour of EPCOT
  5. Do the Behind the Steam Trains Tour with my Grandfather
  6. Do EPCOT DiveQuest
  7. Ride every ride in each park.
  8. Go people watching with my roomies.
  9. Be the rebel spy on Star Tours.
  10. Take a weekend off for Star Wars Weekend.
  11. Take the roomies and finish the Kitchen Sink.
  12. Drink around the world on my 21st Birthday!
  13. Ride Space Mountain with the lights on.
  14. Find as many hidden mickeys as possible.
  15. Picture with the Boss in each park.
  16. Get my graduation ears embroidered! 
  17. All 4 parks in one day.
  18. Work in each park. (Is this possible? I am Merch..)
  19. Start an autograph book.
  20. Get t-shirts signed by the characters.
  21. Meet someone from each state.
  22. Run (well, walk!) one of the Disney marathons.
  23. Group photos with the girls in front of the Castle.
  24. Eat at each restaurant.
  25. Eat around the world.
  26. Get my silhouette done on Main Street.

There will be more to come, but these are my basic in the parks want to do! I think next up will be out of the parks, like at the resorts and what not. :)

Have a good one!
Kelci


No comments:

Post a Comment