Friday, November 30, 2012

Disney Is Taking Over My Life

So while Disney has always been my life (Disney trips once or twice a year/half my closet has something Disney on it), Disney has absolutely taken over my life. I mention that I'm leaving for Disney in a month at work, I talk about it at home, I watch Disney movies over and over and sing along to all my favorite Disney songs in the car.

I cannot WAIT to get to Florida. (Esp with my grandmother, aunt and sister in Disneyland right now WITHOUT ME!) It's going to be a whole new world for me, as I've only been there once! It is going to be a huge change from what I'm used to, but I'm looking forward to it!!

Right now I'm at the 38 day mark till I check in to the DCP, and I'm at 34 days till I fly out of dreary Seattle and into my new home at Disney World! It's starting to get surreal, and starting to really hit me that I am a Cast Member! :) It's also starting to sink in that I only have about 30 more nights of snuggling with my dogs, 20 days of work left, about 5 hockey games to work and only 33 days left with my family. I really am going to miss them, but I think this is a good opportunity and I for sure am NOT passing it up!

I started packing the other day, if you can call shoving most of my summery clothes into my ruck and putting a few pairs of shoes I wont be wearing in this nasty rain into another bag. I figure if I have stuff ready now, when it gets to my last week at home my bestie and I will have a little bit less to do when packing and cleaning and getting everything ready. So far I'm only taking my blow dryer, straightener, make-up, shoes and some bathroom things with me. I'm sure that list will grow by leaps and bounds in the next few weeks!

Next update will probably be about the on boarding paperwork, if I ever get it.

See ya real soon!
Kelci


No comments:

Post a Comment