Monday, September 24, 2012

Guess What!

I WAS ACCEPTED!

I haven't posted in a week or so because I really had nothing to say about the wait. Now that it's over, I have one thing to say about it.

IT WAS AWFUL.

It was long and terrifying, and seeing people get accepted every day made me so nervous that something had gone wrong with mine and I was going to be denied! But, at 10:46AM on 9/24/12 I got a "Congratulations!" Email from Disney and the world fell into place.

To be honest I screamed and started to cry hysterically when I read it, and then proceeded to call everyone and tell them my wonderful news! I paid fees, picked my dates AND to top off my wonderful day, I found a group of ladies looking for a few more roomies, and we completed our group of 6! I am already excited, we're al; quite fun and interesting! I think this is going to be wonderful!

Alright well this was just a quick update before bed, so I'll be back in the next few weeks to talk about some other stuff! :)

Kelci



I AM MERCHANDISING!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds great! I love how postivite you are! These are helping me greatly thank you!

    ReplyDelete