Sunday, September 2, 2012

This is the beginning!

Hello there! My name is Kelci and you've somehow stumbled across this blog which I will be keeping during my application process and hopefully into the Spring 2013 DCP at Walt Disney World Resort! Applications haven't even dropped yet for Spring, but with my good friend doing Fall 2012 DCP, I've been getting excited! So, I'm going to keep this blog over the course of the applications in order to perhaps keep myself partially sane!

Now, onto a bit about me!

I am 20 years old, born and raised in Washington State, USA. I'm a former camp counselor, I've worked retail for the past four years and I am a PADI certified scuba diver. I enjoy reading and swimming, diving and hanging out on my computer watching Disney movies and Doctor Who.

As far as I can remember I've been a Disney girl. My first trip to Disneyland was at two weeks old, and ever since then I've gone back at least once or twice a year! I've always had a soft spot for Minnie & Mickey Mouse, at least after I got over being terrified of the furry costumes!

Ever since I was little I've wanted to work for Disney. I've met many a DCP cast member over my meanderings in Disneyland, but one that stands out the most is a girl who worked at Star Traders. She stood and talked to me about the DCP when I was about 14. She told me about living in the apartments and working at Disneyland and how she loved it. She encouraged me to do it when I got old enough, and here I am! Thanks, Amanda! :)

Kelci

No comments:

Post a Comment