Thursday, September 13, 2012

Here Goes Everything!

Well in about 30 minutes I will be on the phone with my interviewer and doing my DCP interview. And boy am I NERVOUS. I know that everyone says to not be nervous, that you've got it, but how can I not be nervous when the rest of my life is basically riding on this phone call?

I want to work for Disney for a good, long time and this is the best way to get my foot in the door. I'll have to work hard and do my best, but what else is new? I already know how to give that above and beyond service. Payless expects it too.

I'm not strong on interviews, and I'm not great at talking on the phone either, so this is gonna be a trial for me. I'm thinking I'll come out stronger in the end, but I'm still worried and freaked out.

Alright well I think I'm going to go pace for a few minutes and see if I can't calm myself down.

I'll be back with an update as soon as it's over!

Kelci

No comments:

Post a Comment