Monday, September 3, 2012

Why I didn't finish my application for Fall 2012

So like the title says, I applied for Fall 2012 and did the online portion, scheduled my phone interview and was all ready to go. The night before my interview I found out that if I did this program, and didn't take over 12 credits at my home school during the quarters I would be missing I would not be able to continue working on something I'd been working on for the last year or so.

So, I cancelled my interview.

I regret that a lot, actually. I wish I would have been strong enough in myself to say that I could forget the thing requiring me to have 12 credits or more, and would have gone and done my phone. Oh how I wish I would have, I might have been in WDW now with Kelsey and getting ready to begin!

So over the summer I kept it in the back of my mind, but then when Kelsey started her super close countdown, I started really thinking about it. And then, I brought it up at home and at work and I've decided that I'm going to actually go for it this time.

I'm thinking that waiting might have been a better option for me in the long run, though. I've grown up quite a lot in the last 6 months, and I've been stronger for it!

I also think the suspense has helped because I am now super excited to get this Disney ball rolling! :)

Kelci

No comments:

Post a Comment