Saturday, September 29, 2012

My Roomies!

So I thought I'd make a late night post about my roommates and talk about my process in finding them, which is probably the easiest thing I've done since applying for the DCP lol. I am going to be sharing a 3 bedroom in (hopefully!) Chatham Square with five wonderful ladies! We've got Giselle, Rachel, Katie, Kira, Ashley and myself! Two of us are Merch, two are Attractions, one is Photopass and one is Character Attendant and we're all absolutely nuts.

I found them on the DCP 2013 page after finding their survey and I read it and I was convinced that we were related. We all enjoy similar things and most importantly we have similar sleep habits! This is important cause I am a weird sleeper. I have to have a fan on, the lights off all the way and at least two blankets so I can sleep. I'm very picky.

I'm really looking forward to getting to know them all! We've already been talking, and it seems like we should get along really well, which is very important to me. We're planning movie marathons, dinners and just general shenanigans and I couldn't be happier about it! :D I'm pretty sure the DCP is going to be the best 6 months of my life so far. And I think these ladies are what will make it amazing.

Edit: You can find their Vlogs here!

Up next, my DCP bucketlist!

Kelci

No comments:

Post a Comment